Respected Contributor

Anyone have this? So many mixed reviews on this, I have had my Charge 2 for 3 1/2 years now with ZERO issues, I only wanted to upgrade for waterproof feature but reading all the bad reviews makes me just want to stick with what I have instead. 

Valued Contributor

I have one but never had any other Fitbit.  I am enjoying it but nothing to compare it to.

Respected Contributor

@m0rgan   thank you, some were complaining the charge doesn't hold and lots of software issue.

I only use it to track exercise and sleep, nothing else really....

Respected Contributor

I had so many fitbits over the years that just didnt last.  I bought an Apple watch for myself and my husband.  I needed something that would notify me if he fell and the watch fit the bill.  And it does everything the fitbit does also.

Respected Contributor

@meem120 wrote:

I had so many fitbits over the years that just didnt last.  I bought an Apple watch for myself and my husband.  I needed something that would notify me if he fell and the watch fit the bill.  And it does everything the fitbit does also.

@meem120 Thank you. My phone is an Android so just want to stick with Android for my tracker as well  Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor
I have the Inspire 2 and have had really good luck with it. It has a waterlock feature, which I have not used for swimming. But I can attest to it holding up to sweat. Lol.

The Inspire was less expensive than my other Fitbits and I like it better for how I use it. It did come with free premium - for one year- which I use on occasion for info and for meditation. I have it synced with my android phone.
"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

I had a fitbit for awhile--it mostly counted my arm in motion and not actual steps I was taking. Was on the couch waving my arms around, looked at the fitbit and saw I had just done 800 steps!!!  So I put it on my ankle one day and got a very accurate step count--was a little hard to tell the time tho---Woman LOL Now I have an apple watch and it is a day and night improvement. Got a fantastic price for it on Prime day too and my kids actually paid for it as a b-day gift for me---Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I went from a Charge 3 to a Charge 5.  I like the 5 because of the color face.

I never had an issue with the 3.  THe 5 needs frequent charging and has a lot of problems sincing.

I wouldn't buy a Fitbit again....I'm going to splurge for an apple watch.

Next time Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I have the versa 2 and like it. I like the larger face but reading in bright sunlight can be hard. I don't need a watch to do much -time,steps and notifications.

Frequent Contributor
<p><font size="4">I had a charge 3 for about three years until it got wonky on me. I upgraded to the charge 5 six months ago and I love it. Have had no issues whatsoever.&nbsp;</font></p>