Super Contributor

Re: Fit Bit Walker's Club - - JULY

On 7/1/2014 benzgirl said: WHOO - HOOOO !!!!! I hit 10k for the first time today! I loved the little dance my 'Bit did on my wrist ! Made me feel like I had a little cheerleader cheering me on. Just needed to share that with everyone before the end of the day. Smiley Happy))

Way to go!! Love those dancing lights Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Qwackertoo said:

My two month mark owning a Fitbit is coming up soon, July 8th. I'm going to up my Daily Goal to 20K steps. I've come close but not yet . .. 19K something something is as high as I've gotten. Most days I make it over 15K and I love when I hit the 10k and it vibrates to let me know I'm "on my way". Smiley Happy

20K steps is an awesome goal! I haven't hit 20k yet, need cooler weather!

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 Dagna said:

Too hot today - or I waited too long to go out. Could only do 4.2 miles and had to quit.

Boo!

Too hot here too. I'll have to wait for this evening for it to cool down a little bit to get the rest of my steps.

Super Contributor

Today's a rest/lazy day. It's too darned hot! I got 17,000 steps each day this week, but today I will probably only get 6,000. Oh well, tomorrow I will get out early and beat the heat.

Respected Contributor

Congratulations everyone. You are all doing so great. It's very hot and humid here today so don't know how it will go today. Over the weekend I did my most at 7500. It was hard. How the heck do you all manage to do 10000? That's my goal!! But with working don't know how I can do it everyday. Can we really use a rebounder? I feel like I'm cheating. Lol. Thanks Benz for starting this thread. It's fun to see how we're all doing.
Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 mcall1020 said: Congratulations everyone. You are all doing so great. It's very hot and humid here today so don't know how it will go today. Over the weekend I did my most at 7500. It was hard. How the heck do you all manage to do 10000? That's my goal!! But with working don't know how I can do it everyday. Can we really use a rebounder? I feel like I'm cheating. Lol. Thanks Benz for starting this thread. It's fun to see how we're all doing.

Getting my steps in definitely isn't easy, I am a gross sweaty mess!

Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 PalmTree11 said:
On 7/1/2014 benzgirl said: WHOO - HOOOO !!!!! I hit 10k for the first time today! I loved the little dance my 'Bit did on my wrist ! Made me feel like I had a little cheerleader cheering me on. Just needed to share that with everyone before the end of the day. Smiley Happy))

Way to go!! Love those dancing lights Smiley Happy

PalmTree...I probably wouldn't have pushed so hard except for the great encouragement everyone here gives. I really wanted to see those dancing lights - - now I feel like I am part of the 'elite group'. LOL..... Smiley Happy
Super Contributor

On 7/2/2014 mcall1020 said: Congratulations everyone. You are all doing so great. It's very hot and humid here today so don't know how it will go today. Over the weekend I did my most at 7500. It was hard. How the heck do you all manage to do 10000? That's my goal!! But with working don't know how I can do it everyday. Can we really use a rebounder? I feel like I'm cheating. Lol. Thanks Benz for starting this thread. It's fun to see how we're all doing.
Mccall....you're welcome, but my part was very minor. It's really fun staying in touch with other Q walkers and encouraging each other. For as many as Q sold on TSV day, I hope we will see more ladies stopping in to chat. Smiley Very Happy
Contributor

You all are amazing!! I was much less active before the fitbit, so my goal is 5000 a day. I have been meeting it,or close to it most days. Does anyone have Fitbit friends on the website? I think the social aspect may be nice. How does that work? Do they have full access to your data (can they see your weight info)? Not sure i want friends and family to see that!
Honored Contributor

On 7/2/2014 RachelLiz said: You all are amazing!! I was much less active before the fitbit, so my goal is 5000 a day. I have been meeting it,or close to it most days. Does anyone have Fitbit friends on the website? I think the social aspect may be nice. How does that work? Do they have full access to your data (can they see your weight info)? Not sure i want friends and family to see that!

no you can set privacy settings on your data, I think the default is not to show anyway

I think my user ID is I