Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Fibromyalgia Sufferers...A Place to Meet

Just checking in. I was browsing and wanted to say hi to all. I am so thankful to be welcomed in. Hope everyone is ok today. Wishing you Relief Today and Rest Tonight. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi KippyK3, hope you have a great evening too! The sun sure felt good today, lots better with less humidity. I need to start taking my vitamin D again. I get lazy with my supplements. .
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

Thanks for the good wishes, Kippy.

I also wanted to say "HI" to some I haven't seen posts from in a while: Madisson, Michelle, addiegirl, Windycity, Ford, beaches. Hope all of you are doing well. I know the weather has been getting tricky lately in a lot of the country.

I started back with Tai Chi today. It felt so good - I really needed the stretching and meditation.

Super Contributor

Hi, okiebug, I am doing fairly well. I haven't been posting a lot lately...just too much happening. My brother, for whom we were caregivers, became very ill and passed in less than two weeks. It has been a shock and you just keep going because you're needed. Thank you for missing me!
Super Contributor

addiegal, I'm so sorry about your brother. I understand about having to do what you need to do. I hope you will have some time to take care of yourself. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Super Contributor

Addie...so sorry very about your brother. Okiebug is right, take care of yourself.
Super Contributor

Morning everyone. Cold, damp and foggy here. Ugh!
Super Contributor

Thanks, Okie and Kippy. Kippy it is very foggy here as well...and cool. Hopefully the sun will come through later today. I just feel better when the sun shines!
Super Contributor

Yes, Addie, I do too. It seems that we have a lot in common. The fibro. I am newly registered, am in TN, and have also lost my brother. I hate the reason that we met, but am glad to meet you. Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

Hi Ladies.. addie, I am very sorry about your brother- please take care of yourself. I am also from the Volunteer State but live in Georgia. I am newly diagnosed & understand what you say about feeling better when the sun shines... sure makes a difference..

Hope everyone's having a good day & has a good pain free day!

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee