Honored Contributor

Re: Feeling Edgy!

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee -

I was thinking about the stealing of toilet paper (I guess another thread), but yeah food, I can understand.

Still hadnt even thought about this aspect very much.

Everything does seem more dire every day.

Just heard Dr. Gupta say today that  4 out of 5 people get the virus from people who didn't even know they had it.

I kind of feel like we can try as hard as we can but still get it or give it to our family you know?

Just thinking can do the best we can do and the rest is out of our hands so can't agonize about it and just live each day as great as we can!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor
@goldensrbest, you may be physically alone (with the exception of your two precious 4-legged family members of course) but we are all here with you "remotely". Give those dogs a big hug from me, and hugs to you too!!🙏🙏🐕🐕
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books 

Thank you! I had the red flag on the mailbox up and watched him through the blinds. It wasn't my regular postal carrier, but his substitute. He placed it on the dashboard, hesitated, read the note, and then laughed. 

Next time I see him out while I'm doing yard work, I have made another human connection.  Maybe it will only be a wave right now, but  waves seem more special lately, right?

Trusted Contributor
@SilleeMee, thinking of you and sending hugs!!!!🙏🙏
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest -

Can I borrow your 2 friends for awhile?

You are welcome to come too of course!Heart

I'll make you some nice snacks and something nice to drink and we can watch Hallmark together!Woman Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor
@jpie, absolutely! 👍
Trusted Contributor
I am here with my 76 yr. old hubby, my 84 yr. old mother, who is pretty frail (I'm her caregiver), and my 18 yr. old cat, who is getting frail. I am much younger than DH, who also has health issues and I do all the worrying about things because I'm also the one who has to deal with everything, LOL!! Sometimes it feels overwhelming! What I wouldn't give to have children/grandchildren to lean on sometimes!!😞
Trusted Contributor
Fellow posters, let's keep supporting each other!!!! 😃😃😃👍👍👍
Honored Contributor

@hooked on books -

I'm thinking of that song-

Lean on me

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
We all have sorrow
But if we are wise
We know that there's always tomorrow
Lean on me, when you're not strong
And I'll be your friend
I'll help you carry on
For it won't be long
'Til I'm gonna need
Somebody to lean on

Trusted Contributor
@on the bay, aww, what perfect words! Ooops, teary-eyed again! So sweet!!!!😃