Honored Contributor

Re: Feeling Edgy!

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee I can see a park from my house and the unattended dogs are worrisome. I've never yelled at the owners, but I'd like to. Last year, I picked up bags of waste in the spring - not grocery sized bags, but those kind my paper boy uses for the newspaper. 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@SilleeMee I can see a park from my house and the unattended dogs are worrisome. I've never yelled at the owners, but I'd like too. Last year, I picked up bags of waste in the spring - not grocery sized bags, but those kind my paper boy uses for the newspaper. 

@AuntG 

You are so kind to do that! You sound like a very responsible person and I respect that very much. I get edgy when I see people doing things irresponsibly. But I normally wouldn't yell at a person for being that way. It just came out that day because I want to see people doing the right thing no matter what it is...especially now.

Esteemed Contributor

@cbrite don’t be offended.  He was protecting you from him and vice versa.  Yesterday I had a bunch of packages delivered and kept the delivery person outside and carried them inside myself, even though he offered.  

Just come to this forum when you’re lonely or worried.  There are some good, supportive people here.

Honored Contributor

Yes, edgy, concerned for people, i get angry that some people are not nice,   it is scary, i pray it does not get as bad as Italy, and other countries, i am alone,just my two dogs,and me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Yes, edgy, concerned for people, i get angry that some people are not nice,   it is scary, i pray it does not get as bad as Italy, and other countries, i am alone,just my two dogs,and me.

I am alone here, too. There are people concerned here about their being alone in their homes. There have been a few home invasions where people are stealing food and other basic things! There also have been some carjackings where the crooks have taken off with people's hoarded stash. I think it's only going to get worse.

Respected Contributor

Re: Feeling Edgy!

[ Edited ]

how do we not be around crowds when the grocery stores are full of people even when they open first thing in the morning?  i would not want to wait and go before they close at night.  should we wear a hazmat suit? Man Indifferent

Honored Contributor

Me too, my BP was up yesterday, I felt very anxious. Even took a low dose of Xanax. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

I am alone here, too. There are people concerned here about their being alone in their homes. There have been a few home invasions where people are stealing food and other basic things! There also have been some carjackings where the crooks have taken off with people's hoarded stash. I think it's only going to get worse.

Gee @SilleeMee , that’s pretty extreme!  Can I ask where this is happening?

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

I woke up this morning hoping that surely today would be better than the past two only to read that all the indoor malls, amusement parks and amusements have been ordered closed.

This entire thing is really, really sad.

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags 

Colorado Springs and Pueblo.