Esteemed Contributor

Fasciablaster by Ashley Black

Just curious, have any of you used this and does it work to get rid of cellulite? How did you like it, if you did use it?

I am curious, as when I was seeing my physical therapist on a regular basis, he did talk a lot about fascia. He used a hand held massager of some sort. I had started going to him because of back pain, but noticed within a few weeks that my migraines had diminished tremendously.

Now, I am curious about this little device and if it really works.

TIA

Trusted Contributor

Re: Fasciablaster by Ashley Black

My yoga instructor recommended this to her students. I bought one but could only use it a couple times. It was very painful for me and left me bruised which is normal. I have a couple friends that use one and love theirs. 

Esteemed Contributor

I never heard of it before

scary reviews on amazon

Regular Contributor

Ashley Black has quite the following on her FB pages. I have been one. I tried using it for a while. I got migraines. Then I stopped for over a year and just the last couple of days I thought about starting up again. I don't know how I went down a rabbit hole but I did and I found many people have been hurt, damaged and gotten quite sick from using the tools. I am already trying to fix hormonal issues so I don't need more issues.  There is no science backing this tool. Oh, I think I was reading reviews of her book. Anyway, I have decided not to go forward with using any of them. In fact, I can still return the ones I have purchased as she has a 3-year return policy. So do your homework first. There is actually a class action suit against Ashley Black corp now. 

Honored Contributor

Cellulite is not in your fascia.  It's in your fat deposits. 

I am not familiar with this device but if it's targeting your fascia which protects your muscles, it's going to do nothing.  Not the right place to aim.

Honored Contributor

@happycat

It was featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians last year.

I’m sure that was 99.9% why it’s as popular as it is.

Foam rolling is safer, more assessable & cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

@sidsmom wrote:

@happycat

It was featured on Keeping Up With The Kardashians year.

I’m sure that was 99.9% why it’s as popular as it is.

Foam rolling is safer, more assessable & cheaper.

I didn't know it had been featured on Keeping up with the Kardashians. That explains it.