Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Speaking of face lifts, one of the host here had one done. I think it looks pretty good, also had lips done.

Give me their initials @dogsx3Woman Very Happy

First is P

Trusted Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@dex,

No down-time really, just a day or two of redness. But the thing is, this type of lift is a set of six treatments which are done once a month. So the whole thing takes six months to complete. But you can stop at any time if you see results you are looking for. It is not for everyone. People with light to moderate sagging are more likely to benefit from this type of lift and your dermatologist will be the one who can recommend your options.

Would you mind saying about how much it cost ? thanks

Honored Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@dex,

No down-time really, just a day or two of redness. But the thing is, this type of lift is a set of six treatments which are done once a month. So the whole thing takes six months to complete. But you can stop at any time if you see results you are looking for. It is not for everyone. People with light to moderate sagging are more likely to benefit from this type of lift and your dermatologist will be the one who can recommend your options.

Would you mind saying about how much it cost ? thanks

Not sure what it would cost now or how much it would cost where you are, but back when I had it done it cost me around 1500, several years ago, and even at that time this price was low in comparison to others in my city because I was offered a special promotional offer. It would have cost me over 2000 if I had not been given the promo. Prices will vary depending on what part of the country you get treated. These days I have seen some prices upwards of around 4000 for what I had done. @dogsx3

Respected Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow wrote:

Omigosh, I wouldn't have even recognized her!

victoria-principal-net-worth.jpg

Omigosh, she and (the late) Mary Tyler Moore must have had a lot of the same procedures. They look so much alike in a bad way.

Honored Contributor

I think that when someone has work done the first time by a talented surgeon, the results look very good.  It's when they go back again and again for more and more work that the results slip.  Yes, they're nipped and tucked but there's a "look" that develops that screams facelift and most importantly there's also a look deep in the eyes that doesn't match the work done.  I think the host who had some work done years ago turned out great. She was young when she had it done and I remember something about correcting some issue but I really didn't pay close attention.  It looked good and she still looks stunning.

I believe that if whatever a person wants done, if it helps them feel good about themselves, then go for it....  but think twice about going as far as dear Joan Rivers, or anyone who keeps going for more, more and more attempting to look 30 again....     

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

I always thought she was just gorgeous.  I guess when you're that beautiful and in the public eye it must be very hard to age and have people judging you.  Hopefully, this was just a bad picture!  But if not, the surgery really did not do her justice.  You see so many celebrities that have had surgeries and they just do not come out well.  I guess this is the risk you take.  Then, there are the ones who just get too many -- they are never happy.  Obviously, having a lot of money does not guarantee a successful and/or happy result.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Nope. I'd never choose to get any work done! Whether its my face or my body. I'm proud of my lines and wrinkles. I am proud of what my obstacles in life are/were and I am conquering them all! I surely don't choose to change my appearance in any way. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

NO

You can't fool anyone. So you get a nice face from plastic surgery/face lift ( but some do come out like catwoman), but your hands and rest of your body shows your real age.

Respected Contributor

My face is too heavy to lift!  animated-smileys-laughing-016.gif

Esteemed Contributor

@dogsx3 wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@dogsx3 wrote:

Speaking of face lifts, one of the host here had one done. I think it looks pretty good, also had lips done.

Give me their initials @dogsx3Woman Very Happy

First is P

@dogsx3  I went to the host page to see who this might be.  Are you sure??  She looks nice as she always has, but doesn't look tightened or lifted.  Did she post this on Facebook?

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!