Honored Contributor

Re: FOR THOSE WHO THINK THEY ARE INFORMED MEDICAL PEOPLE

@orangegarnet wrote:

I gave up responding to any post about mammography, as I am a former radiologic technologist and certified mammographer.. because so many non medical people know more than I..  I got jumped on for suggesting see your physcian... It's like some can and us professionals can't..  Go figure! 

I know so many of the posters here think they know so much more than we professionals do. They seem to think they can read an article on the internet and know all that is needed. WRONG, but no one can tell them. It takes years and years of med school and internship and residency for a doctor to learn all he needs to know, but there are posters here who believe they are just as well informed. Sad really,that people suffer on instead of doing what professionals suggest because they are just pigheaded and don't wish to hear what a doctor or PT or nurse or any other professional has to say.

Respected Contributor

If it's on the Internet it must be true.............Bonjour!  The only advise I give someone online is to speak to their health care provider. 

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

If it's on the Internet it must be true.............Bonjour!  The only advise I give someone online is to speak to their health care provider. 

TRUE. this entire thread was started because I said people should go to a PT and learn about what exercises are good for their backs instead of doing what this OP suggested in another thread.

Valued Contributor

funny, I just happened across this thread, and this op seems sooo familiar, I think I know her, I didn't read any of her other posts, but I'm pretty sure. She's a real lulu. Good luck dealing with her. Lol 

I don't mean to make light of spinal stenosis , my sympathies  to anyone who suffers from this. I know it's very painful