Respected Contributor

A while back a poster was looking for blueblockers. I did a quick web search and discovered Cyxus dot com of Wilmington DE. Their website looked interesting.

This morning I got a notice of BOGO, which always sparks some interest. I took the plunge on nonprescription polarized sunglasses, getting 2 for $35 with free shipping.

They sell: Rx and nonRx blueblockers, Rx and nonRx readers, Rx glasses, Rx and nonRx sunglasses, and nonRx polarized sunglasses.

Some strange things on website: $12 upcharge for astigmatism; there's a tip box!! I'm a little suspicious of the reviews on the site.

Hope I can report back the quality is good.

Super Contributor

I just ordered progressive/transitions from Zenni with the Blokz Blue Blockers option included. I've never had this option before and I do hope I like it...

Respected Contributor

@SchippyLuv   So you'll be wearing your new glasses all the time, indoors and out. Let us know if you feel a difference having the continuous blueblocker. I find it helps with screens, but I don't use them at other times.

Respected Contributor

Interesting shipping by Cyxus.

-  I ordered on Friday, 4/16.

- Got an email on 4/20 that they were out of stock in the U.S.

-Received a tracker on 4/21 starting at the factory in China; departing from the airport in Hong Kong.

-Today arrived at JFK and cleared customs.

That's amazing.

Now how long for the package to travel the 120 miles from JFK to my house?

ANSWER: Too D#!M Long! Today, 5/1, the package is in Baltimore. Why???

Super Contributor

Hi @PickyPicky3 

I honestly don't notice a difference with my new blue blocker glasses - but I do love them. The prescription is spot on perfect and delivery was fast too.

Zenni is the bomb!