Respected Contributor

Re: Evidentially not meant for Whitening!

@millieshops wrote:

@CherryHugsThat is a bummer!  I'd be unhappy, too, if whitening me feel ill.

I've been able to use the Crest Whitestrips for years with no bad effects.  My teeth are healthy -  not movie star straight or white -  but those strips are the only product I've tried that works well for me.  Even my dentist who offered me the trays and all they entail told me to keep on using them after he saw the results I got -  that was years and years ago and I still haven't had to spend all that much to whiten my teeth. 

You stated my same story on the whitestrips.  My dentist told me to keep doing what I'm doing.  I brush with toothpaste immediately after waking, and then put baking soda on a toothbrush to go over my front teeth after drinking coffee. 

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom  OH wow that sounds like a great idea to make a teeth whitening powder! Can you please tell me how to make it?  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

@sidsmom  OH wow that sounds like a great idea to make a teeth whitening powder! Can you please tell me how to make it?  Smiley Happy

@CherryHugs

There was a thread started back in June about natural toothpaste.

We all contributed, but I posted a video link & recipe within the thread

explaining my journey.  I still use the powder...not the OMG! whitening 

result I see in ads (!), but I still enjoy the small footprint my homemade

powder provides. 

HTH! 🌼💛

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Community-Chat/Natural-toothpaste/m-p/4752176/highlight/true#M1273826

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom  Thank you so much for the link so I can check into this! I dont even mind if my teeth are not as white in ads but some whitening would be very nice  Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller