Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

Good luck, Lilac Tree.  This stuff is never fun.  Glad for you it is early in the am.  Less time to be anxious.  All my best.

Thanks, Pam.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Sending you caring thoughts and absolutely hoping that all goes well for you with these tests. At least you will get the testing over early in the day instead of having to wait all day.

Honored Contributor

Endoscopy done and over with.  I've had quite a few of them, so I know this one was different.  I was told my heart rate went down to 40 during the procedure, so they had to cut the propofol, which caused me to be somewhat aware, which has never happened before.  I can't explain it, but I had feelings (not pain).  I was not afraid during it, but do remember it.  I guess it was because I was not entirely "out," as all of the other times.

However, all is well, the doc took some tissue for biopsy but just as a precaution, they always do that. I will know the results in a few weeks. 

Thanks for all of your support and good wishes.  Glad it's over.  Everyone have a great day!!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986