Honored Contributor

Re: Dubrows on Shop HQ being criticized

@FlowerBear wrote:

SHOP HQ shouldnt allow this!

@FlowerBear 

Nobody should be on TV price gouging. Anyone still open price gouging should be closed down. You still see it online. People should stop.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SeaMaiden wrote:

They must keep up their 21,000 square foot 21 million dollar home.....  I wonder if she does the house work?

download (1).jpg

@SeaMaiden 

LOL!!! NO!!!

I read something online about these rich people running off to their bunkers during Covid-19. One lady was trying to figure out how to use a vacuum cleaner. Seriously??? They won't be able to clean house, do the laundry etc. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found it interesting that Minnesota, where Shop HQ is located, has no price gouging regulations, meaning it is LEGAL in that state.  The DuBrows couldn't peddle their overpriced sanitizer in a state where price gouging is illegal without some potential for complaint.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Boy, that is so deeply disappointing!!  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Boy, that is so deeply disappointing!!  

I remember when they first went to shophq the wife eventually replaced the host then they were able to  broadcast from their own home and lately he has been on by himself really selling this hand sanitizer.  Wow with all their money they could be donating their product.  Yes it is disappointing.  I don't watch their tv show botched anymore.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

He was on this morning with the hand sanitizer. 10,000 sold in 1 day & they brought in more to meet the demand. 1400+ sold this morning. The pitch is that they are saving you $25 on each bottle. It gives extended protection. The host has a sanitizer at every sink in her home, by the garage & in every car. I guess I am in the minority who thinks this is price gouging. 

Esteemed Contributor

A sucker born every minute comes to mind. However, it appears that no one at ShopHQ has a conscience. It is disgusting that anyone would take advantage of a crisis the likes of which no one has experienced. I will not watch this channel and I shall no longer watch Botched.

Respected Contributor

I haven't watched ShopHQ in a while, so I had to look them (Dubrows) up.

Okay, got it.

I always thought ... "no" on these folks.  SMH ....

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
Trusted Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I found it interesting that Minnesota, where Shop HQ is located, has no price gouging regulations, meaning it is LEGAL in that state.  The DuBrows couldn't peddle their overpriced sanitizer in a state where price gouging is illegal without some potential for complaint.  

I wonder how much ShopHQ is pocketing.

Honored Contributor

@Caffeina wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

I wonder how much ShopHQ is pocketing.

@Caffeina     with all their money woes... Shop HQ would allow someone to gouge the consumer if a bit of Payola was behind the sale... just sayin.....