Respected Contributor

Re: 💦Drinking water?💦

City water run through a reverse osmosis system, also through the refrigerator.

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLadyoh, I'm sure you are right,I was just talking about my home and our area.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrdno factory farms where I live, but over the years our smaller family farms have polluted the countryside and their non farming neighbors water supplies . When we complain about the the overwhelming stink from from the free fertilizing tea they get from the neighboring pig farmers their comment is,"well you chose to live in the country"! Before one of the state agencies put a stop to it, the one farmer would allow his cows to graze and drink from the local creek that was across the road from his farm. That part of the creek was shallow enough for the cows to stand in, well you know what happened with the cows excrement. The fish commission stocks that creek with trout and folks fish and canoe in that creek. 

Esteemed Contributor

@blackhole99 

@blackhole99 wrote:

@phoenixbrdno factory farms where I live, but over the years our smaller family farms have polluted the countryside and their non farming neighbors water supplies . When we complain about the the overwhelming stink from from the free fertilizing tea they get from the neighboring pig farmers their comment is,"well you chose to live in the country"! Before one of the state agencies put a stop to it, the one farmer would allow his cows to graze and drink from the local creek that was across the road from his farm. That part of the creek was shallow enough for the cows to stand in, well you know what happened with the cows excrement. The fish commission stocks that creek with trout and folks fish and canoe in that creek. 

Oh no. No. NO!  Woman Mad

Money screams; wealth whispers.