Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 scooter36 said: Thanks everyone for all your info on Dr. Dyer glad to hear that he's still doing good. Looking forward to his new release. His tapes gave my brother (which was suffering greatly from cancer)and I peacefulness to get thru unbearable times.Sorry for the mistake with the W in Dr. Dyer's name. Guess when your life is full of heartship little things like spelling don't matter. You're just looking for a little peacefulness not looking for being perfect because NO one is that.

I saw this thread, scooter36, and wanted to tell you your post is so touching and so heartfelt. We're far from perfect on our best days... when we're in pain and searching for peace, perfection is 'way off in the distance and insignificant. I'm so sorry you and your dear brother went through those difficult times. Each of us searches and finds comfort in the ways that work for us, and it's personal and it's subjective. Please don't let comments on these forums cause you any further pain.

(I don't know if you intended it spelled that way or not, but you've coined a word "heartship" which is something I'm going to remember. I want to thank you for that. I've experienced some "heartship" in the past year, and somehow that word speaks volumes to me.)

Take good care of yourself, scooter36.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor
I remember Dr. Wayne from his early days...he has come a long way spiritually and I wish him nothing but the best.
Super Contributor

For those of you who are interested, Dr. Dyer will be on QVC Tuesday, March 18th, at 1:00 p.m. Odd, but that is the only show listed for the entire month.

Also, if you haven't already, you should read his book Wishes Fulfilled , listen to his (4) DVD-set entitled Experiencing the Miraculous, and enjoy his (6) CD lecture on Secrets of Manifesting, A Spiritual Guide For Getting What You Want. Excellent !

I think these are his best works to date and you can learn much and improve your life perspective from these items.

HTH Smile

Honored Contributor

When I used to read his books, there was Leo Bascalla too. And I have no idea on that spelling right now. But you can probably sound it out. If that's the worst of our sins, lo and behold!!

Contributor
Thank you dooBdoo for your kind words you wrote back made me feel good to know that I helped someone.Goes to show us your never alone and THE MAN above is always guiding us.I almost didn't respond the other day but I just had too,now I know why. Be strong dooBdoo!!
Honored Contributor
On 2/20/2014 scooter36 said: Thank you dooBdoo for your kind words you wrote back made me feel good to know that I helped someone.Goes to show us your never alone and THE MAN above is always guiding us.I almost didn't respond the other day but I just had too,now I know why. Be strong dooBdoo!!

You're welcome, scooter36! I'm glad you returned and hope you can find this to be a place of support and comfort. We all have to try and ignore hurtful posts. The positive can outweigh the negative here if we allow it to do so. Thanks, and I hope you'll be strong, too.{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor
On 2/19/2014 qualitygal said:

When I used to read his books, there was Leo Bascalla too. And I have no idea on that spelling right now. But you can probably sound it out. If that's the worst of our sins, lo and behold!!

Oh, yes, qualitygal! I was lucky to come across one of Leo Buscaglia's PBS videos years ago, and since then I've purchased several of his books and his lectures. He was a college professor who taught classes on the topic of "Love," and his inspiration lives on, even after his passing.

Respected Contributor

I get his Facebook updates and am anxiously awaiting the release of his new book, "I Can See Clearly Now.". I've been hoping that QVC would launch the book as they often do with other authors, but I don't see any shows scheduled. I hope Dr. Dyer's busy schedule will allow for a few QVC visits, as I enjoy him very much as a guest.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Contributor
Someone said Dr. Dryer is on QVC on March 18 at 1:00pm. Don't see it on the listings. Have to check it out that day I guess.
Esteemed Contributor

He was on ONE this week, look for reruns or go on PBS and you can see his show. It was I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW. He is wearing a cap and sat down, not his usual walking around stage like he normally does. His daughters were on also.