Valued Contributor

I saw him promoting  a new book...has anyone read his books before, or followed any of his programs? Thanks for any info  you may have!

Honored Contributor

I have read one of his books once.  I have not followed his book or food plan but I am in his FB group.  I always watch when he is on Rachael Ray.

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@barb40  I enjoy listening to him when he is on . I went to my public library site and checked out one of his older books to my kindle and am in the process of skimming thru it. So far it seems his ideas are healthy and just good  food . Put his name in Amazon search and you can look through his books. I think I will try to follow his plan from  the plan I am reading : 'Blast the Sugar out !'  I think it was published in 2015 ? 

I may buy the companion cookbook from a used seller if I find the program doable. I would love to find a 'community ' where it is followed but the links sited in the bookI have are outdated from what I have tried.

Honored Contributor

I had never heard of him until a friend of mine mentioned him. She seems to follow whatever he does. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It seems as though lately he has been on every daytime show. Smiley Happy Promoting his latest book "Clean____???" 

I purchased two of  his books thru used books on Amazon . I vowed a long time ago to either use my Kindle/public library or buy used books of the 'diet dujour book'. I do not want to spend $20.++ for something I could skim thru free (library) or buy at 1/3 the cost a year later.

I bought "Shred Revolutionary Diet' & ' Shred Diet Cookbook' the latter is a keeper for me -- good quick fairly natural recipes. It deals very basically with the progam and has a lot of recipes.  The main program of this has 3-4 meals and small calorie snacks. I don't think that is doable for me--too much! But the program helps many . I think it could be helpful for diabetics or those looking to lose a lot of weight .

I do find the smoothie recipes good ,and very few with protien powders ofr such (which I never enjoy) & helpful with my 'sweet tooth' yearnings .

Frequent Contributor

@okaywitheasypay wrote:

It seems as though lately he has been on every daytime show. Smiley Happy Promoting his latest book "Clean____???" 

I purchased two of  his books thru used books on Amazon . I vowed a long time ago to either use my Kindle/public library or buy used books of the 'diet dujour book'. I do not want to spend $20.++ for something I could skim thru free (library) or buy at 1/3 the cost a year later.

I bought "Shred Revolutionary Diet' & ' Shred Diet Cookbook' the latter is a keeper for me -- good quick fairly natural recipes. It deals very basically with the progam and has a lot of recipes.  The main program of this has 3-4 meals and small calorie snacks. I don't think that is doable for me--too much! But the program helps many . I think it could be helpful for diabetics or those looking to lose a lot of weight .

I do find the smoothie recipes good ,and very few with protien powders ofr such (which I never enjoy) & helpful with my 'sweet tooth' yearnings .

Thanks for for your recommendations @okaywitheasypay. Smiley Happy

Very helpful!