Honored Contributor

Re: Dr. Black's Superfood?!?

But we all know the pitfalls of "processed food". Wholesome foods to not have to be consumed in pills. JeanLouise, if you just STOP eating grains ( all of them) for 2 or 3 weeks, you can quickly assess whether or not they benefit your system. Also, there are at least TWO brands of comprehensive women's supplements that are reasonably priced and readily available. Google "NewChapter"' or "Rainbow" . I don't work for either one!
Contributor

my neighbor sells Juice Plus and while it sounds great, it's so expensive! I just heard about Juice Festiv which is sold at Sams and Costco and Amazon and it gets good reviews. My Costco didn't have it so I ordered it from Amazon yesterday. I think I am going to try the Juice Plus shake though, I've heard good things about it.....it is very filling and nutritious. Juice Festiv didn't have a shake.

Frequent Contributor

I have been thinking about buying it, too. I don't eat enough vegetables and don't like many of them. I have been reading the reviews but since it is costly, was hoping for some reviews that are not posted on his site. My thought was what can I lose by trying it for a few months except for the money I pay for it.

Esteemed Contributor

I've always looked at that type of product. I thought if it was so great, why wouldn't everyone be talking about it?

I bought a NutriBullet 900 since I don't eat enough veggies. It is awesome. I've had kale, spinach, raw beets in a NutraBlast. Seriously, if you add watermelon to any veggie combo you can drink it.

I'm sure the VitaMix people have raves too.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I have tried it even tough it is way pricey. MAN... they must put hot peppers in it.

It was HOT on my tongue and gave me a tummy ache. 

I gave it to Mikey...Mikey will drink anything !

New Contributor

I never found out if it was any good for me as it was hot ! It must have hot pepper in it. Hot in my mouth and gave me a quesey stomach.

Pricey stuff...but I had to get rid of it !.