Esteemed Contributor

is a doseage of 2 drops two single drops....or 2 full droppERS.....thanks....was gonna call dispensary....but they're closed.....

Esteemed Contributor

DH says it means two drops not droppers full!! Remember it takes a while to feel the effects.  If it were me, I'd add another drop after one hour if needed.

Esteemed Contributor

@nana59, probably two full droppers.  Make sure to put it under your tongue and let it seep into the skin.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

Re: Doseage of CBD oil...

[ Edited ]

My neighbor checked into the dosage for her DH who has Parkinson's Disease. It is a drop(in his case, four drops), not the whole dropper.

Frequent Contributor
It is 2 droppers full depending on the concentrion of the CBD oil. We have used this over a year on our son with has issues( recommended by MD). I use a half of a dropper and 2 Tylenol for my headaches. But, you should know you should slowly start it at a lower dose and work your way up to the 2 droppers. At the beginning a quarter of a dropper made my son sleepy.
Valued Contributor

You've recent some seriously different answers here.  
Do NOTHING until you can contact the dispensary.

Frequent Contributor
Our CBD oil is 11mg per dose. (Concentration ) and dosage is 1 ml and that is 2 droppers on our bottle up to 2 x daily.
Respected Contributor

Re: Doseage of CBD oil...

[ Edited ]

You have to read the directions.  It depends on strength of the oil.  I had to use 14 drops. It turned out to be 1/2 of the dropper.  Two drops seem like a very low and ineffective dose. Read read read

Trusted Contributor

@nana59 wait until you get to the dispensary you picked it up from. 

There are different volumes and concentrations that are used and that will make a HUGE difference!