Super Contributor

Re: Does anyone order from Thrive Market ?

I have, several years ago and let me tell you, they do not take "I want to cancel" as an answer.  Harrassed me many times and then when I had to threaten, they finally cancelled my membership.  Just beware....

Respected Contributor

@FatCatinCT wrote:

I have, several years ago and let me tell you, they do not take "I want to cancel" as an answer.  Harrassed me many times and then when I had to threaten, they finally cancelled my membership.  Just beware....

This is a deal breaker for me , i don't want any haslles if decide it is not for me , that being said i am still tempted to take a chance.

Super Contributor

@FatCatinCT wrote:

I canceled because a lot of stuff I could find locally although it was good service. You get free products sometimes too. I just requested to cancel and it happened right away, plus the refunded my membership fee. 

Valued Contributor

I joined yesterday, I am not sure if it is a good deal. If you purchase multiple items, you can accumulate rewards. 

I would like to know if other posters orders from this website. Thanks.