Respected Contributor

Does anyone order from Thrive Market ?

I need a healthy place to order from , i know there is  a $59 anual membership , but just wonder if anyone have any experience with them and how fast is the shipping is.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does anyone order from Thrive Market ?

Do you live too far to drive to a natural grocery store? I often find my special diet foods on Amazon, but I live in a large metropolitan area with several stores that sell food like this. My take is this is really just processed foods, which aren't healthy. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, I do.  There are some things I get that I cannot find locally.  Prices are not to bad and customer service is fantastic.  Shipping has always been very fast 1-2 days unless bad weather.  Packaging is all recyclable and done to contain breakage of liquids.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Actually right now i am not driving and there a really good natural store 13 miles away , thrive is supposed to be lower on almost everything , so i don't mind the 59 .of course i won't be able to get my fresh produce and frozen.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Yes, I do.  There are some things I get that I cannot find locally.  Prices are not to bad and customer service is fantastic.

How fast is shipping ?

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@CrazyDaisy wrote:

Yes, I do.  There are some things I get that I cannot find locally.  Prices are not to bad and customer service is fantastic.

How fast is shipping ?

Updated my answer, shipping is very quick.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Thanks , i thought i would give it a try,there is 30 day trial i believe , i don't care for a lot of the 3rd parties involved with amazon , and some are a price ripoff.

Super Contributor

I order from thrive once or twice a month. I love it. Shipping is quick abd their customer service is great. It’s not just for food items. Also, for every membership, they donate a membership to a family who can’t afford it on their own. So that helps me justify the annual membership fee.
Respected Contributor

So glad to hear from real users. They sure have a good selection of speciality items such as paleo , keto , vegan and just plain healthy alternatives.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been contemplating ordering from this line.  I thought the membership fee was a bit high though.  I did try their olive oil once as Andrew Lessman was talking about it on HSN.   They sold it on the HSN website temporarily.  It was really good.   I think they are quite similar to whole foods and sell organic and wholesome food, not "processed" as someone else stated.