Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know if Noel Had Her Surgery

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Cakers3

Hi everybody,

I’m Noel’s daughter. As you may remember, she used my QVC account a couple of years ago when she was mistakenly blocked from the forums. That’s why her old Minnie profile photo shows and the different version of her name. 

She wants you all to know she’s ok, but she was banned for “unkind posts” (she has no idea what this was in reference to) the day or so before her surgery was scheduled. She misses you all so much. It breaks my heart that this happened. She doesn’t want you all to worry and asks if you can tell everyone else she’s ok.

Noel’s Kid

@NoelSeven Hi - thank you so much for letting us know.  Please tell her we miss her.  Heart

And I do hope that whoever complained about her posts repeatedly, loud enough, for long enough, is happy now; but I doubt such a small person would ever be happy.  SMH.

Honored Contributor

Oh no!
With all due respect to the moderation Team..........
I can't post much any more due to several
illnesses in our family and caring for them but
I saw this post by Noel's daughter and had
to sign in to suggest this has to be a mistake
especially for a poster who has been here for years & years

and is a special posting friend ❤️to many of us.
Do you think we could all email the Team
to request respectfully
a review of their action of blocking?

write to: QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

thanks

(sad sad face! 😥)

@newziesuzie am very happy to see you. Heart  I am sorry about the illnesses in your family. 

Honored Contributor

When a person is banned is it permanent?I can’t understand why Noel,plaid pants and maybe Moonchilde were banned.I never read any posts that were worthy of a life sentence from either of them.....I hope they get another chance.

Honored Contributor

QVC needs to re-think this. Noel is a clinical psychologist and cuts to the chase. I suspect someone reported her posts because she disagreed with them. We have had some highly charged conversations on gun control and there was a thread about her beloved state. I think there were some posts where she was being baited. Yet the baiting participants continue here and nobody says Boo to them. Disgraceful.

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

@Cakers3

Hi everybody,

I’m Noel’s daughter. As you may remember, she used my QVC account a couple of years ago when she was mistakenly blocked from the forums. That’s why her old Minnie profile photo shows and the different version of her name. 

She wants you all to know she’s ok, but she was banned for “unkind posts” (she has no idea what this was in reference to) the day or so before her surgery was scheduled. She misses you all so much. It breaks my heart that this happened. She doesn’t want you all to worry and asks if you can tell everyone else she’s ok.

Noel’s Kid

This cannot be happening your dear Mother as never posted anything to anyone that would warrant such treatment.  She has been such strength for me these past many years with my own Mom's illness of Lupus and Nephritis and then the loss of her in 2013 to lung cancer.  There as to be a way to bring her back to us where she belongs.  Noel did nothing wrong!!!!

I hope her surgery went well and tell her I am praying for her and you and your family.  So many of us miss her dearly and I know come what may she will remember us forever @NoelSeven

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

If a person gets "banned" from the board, in the first place, it only lasts a day or so.

I've been banned a few times.

All you have to do is be patient and wait until the banning period is over.  You may not feel you should've been banned - too bad - you still need to understand that you're not in control.

No one here is immune from being banned; nor should they be.

I don't think the moderators here are unfair to ANYONE, and that includes Noel7.

To come here and post that Noel7 was "banned," inciting drama, is not the way to go about the situation IMHO.

I don't know why she was banned but I'm sure she will be "unbanned" by the time she gets back here and is able to post....that is, unless this drama continues and they make it a permanent ban.

We ALL have to play by the rules.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow  thats not true. I was gone for weeks, and if it weren't for Gloriajean, I would still be gone

Honored Contributor

Plaid Pants was banned ages ago. There is permanent banning, days banning and hourly banning from what I have read from people that had these types of bannings.

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry  Oh, I didn't realize that - thanks for letting me know. I thought a person only got "banned" for a few hours or perhaps a day.

Anyway, if she was banned, the best course of action would be to email the social team and plead her case there.

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow  Gloriajean did that ,and they threatened to ban her too