Honored Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Know if Noel Had Her Surgery

@KitTkat. Hi KitTkat, just wanted to comment on your post. You seemed upset not being able to post your religious posts. Politics and Religion are against the community standards so please don't be surprised when your comments are deleted by the mods. That is their job. They can't read every post so that is why sometimes political and religious ones slip through.

Honored Contributor

I would still like to know how long was she banned for?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest.  This is just my opinion from what I have observed. I think when you are banned for a certain amount of time, it is called a time-out. I have actually seen posters state they have received a time out for 2 hours, or 2 days, etc. 

I think when a poster is told they are "banned" it is permanent.  I could be totally wrong, but just what I have seen posted on the forums.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest.  This is just my opinion from what I have observed. I think when you are banned for a certain amount of time, it is called a time-out. I have actually seen posters state they have received a time out for 2 hours, or 2 days, etc. 

I think when a poster is told they are "banned" it is permanent.  I could be totally wrong, but just what I have seen posted on the forums.

I sure hope not ,she did nothing to deserve that ,i have been closed out for hours.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@KitTkat. Hi KitTkat, just wanted to comment on your post. You seemed upset not being able to post your religious posts. Politics and Religion are against the community standards so please don't be surprised when your comments are deleted by the mods. That is their job. They can't read every post so that is why sometimes political and religious ones slip through.

@proudlyfromNJ

No, I wasn't upset, I was just making a comment that it isn't always easy to abide by the rules, but I try to do so. I know the rules about religious and political posts but thank you for wanting to point it out to me if you thought I didn't know.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I think they consider time outs your warnings.    Too many time outs and you’re banned.   I don’t think they ban people just for kicks.   

Honored Contributor

I had never had a time out nor anything. I just got banned ,and was never given a reason ,or anything, to let me know why

Valued Contributor

@cherry, at least they said it was a mistake and they reinstated you 🙂

Respected Contributor

I hope Noel is doing ok from her surgery. Hope it helped her situation.

This other stuff upsets me and I miss her so much.  She is so thoughtful, intelligent, and interesting. She adds insight to the conversations.  And she was very supportive to me in spite of her own health problems.

Hope for the best for her.

Honored Contributor

It just seems so empty here, without her,  and Moonchilde, and Plaid Pants. They really kept things  going . I miss doobdoo as well