Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Suffer With Nerve Problems

@Toppers3 wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

Particulary in your feet and legs?  Have you ever used any of those nerve relief products; i.e. Nerve Renew, Nerve Factor, etc?

Hi @rms1954 ,

I do hae problems with neuropathy especially in my feet and legs.

I also have it in my hands. 

I do take medication, but I take supplements as well.

I'm glad that you will be seeing some doctors.

My primary care doctor is aware of the supplements that I take. I don't take any of the nerve formulas that you take, but I do take separate supplements to help with nerve function.

There is no cure for these issues, so I just try to make myself feel more comfortable.

The way that my neuropathy feels on the bottom of my feet is that it feels like I am "walking on rocks/stones" all of the time. So annoying!

I hope that you can get some relief so that you can start to feel better. XOXO Heart

Thanks for the information.  I have not tried any medication yet.  What supplements do you take?  I've been reading up on it and I read B6 and B12 vitamins might help.  The most time it bothers me is at night.  I can't wait to get in to the doctor.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Do You Suffer With Nerve Problems

Not sure how much more of this I can take.  5:30 am and another sleepless night.  Wish I had something to take me out of this misery.