Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did Marie Osmond get her hair cut?

I didn't see the show mentioned,but she didn't feel like doing her roots sounds phoney to me.  I doubt she does her own roots, and would have them done for  a TV appearance on the Q with a huge audience compared to Vegas.  Maybe she's going to start selling wigs. Just my opinion.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

I didn't see the show mentioned,but she didn't feel like doing her roots sounds phoney to me.  I doubt she does her own roots, and would have them done for  a TV appearance on the Q with a huge audience compared to Vegas.  Maybe she's going to start selling wigs. Just my opinion.

That's probably more like it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sunshine Kate .... I totally agree with you .... too much filler on her entire face!!!! ... she looked terrible ..... she is starting to look like Suzanne Summers .. maybe they go to the same doctor!!!! 

Honored Contributor

I thought Marie looked great and happy..life is good happy.She also is starting to look really fit too.

Respected Contributor

I thought she looked great, loved the short hair.

Respected Contributor

You can go watch what she said exactly as the film is still in the system. Thats what I did as I didn't watch the show. But whatever she looks so cute!!