Honored Contributor

Has anyone heard of this? Has anyone tried it?

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor
Don't know what ""it"" might be.
hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

It was on the internet and is a ""program"" that will cure diabetes.

Respected Contributor

If no one replies with knowledge who has purchased, used this item themselves, and tells you that it did reverse their diabetes and they no longer have it, then I suggest you read the reviews on youtube and on the net, before you invest money on this item.

I forgot to add the most important thing which is do speak with your Physician before you do anything to get their medical pro opinion, and I have also posted below again....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the reply. I will not buy this product. I was just wondering. I am not going to quit using insulin and if that is part of the program it sounds dangerous.

Respected Contributor

I don't think there is such a thing as a "cure." But a person can keep from getting worse by diet, exercise, meds, proper weight, etc. Please don't fall for the "cure" line.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 ncascade said:

Thanks for the reply. I will not buy this product. I was just wondering. I am not going to quit using insulin and if that is part of the program it sounds dangerous.

Speak with your physician before believing anything you read on the internet, especially when you are in a situation which could threaten your life if you stop your prescribed diabetes medications, and turn to some book for advice which may not be approved medically by the FDA or by the Medical Community.

My Mom had diabetes for 30 years type 2 and I cared for her at times, and she was diligent about testing her blood sugar many times per day to adjust her foods, and she always took her diabetic meds on time without fail.

Remember the life you save may just be your own ncascade.......and it is always a good idea to discuss this type of situation with your own Physician, who I believe will tell you "don't even think about doing that".

I have heard in some case patient have gone on a well supervised medical lose weight diet and exercise which helped them lower their diabetic #'s.....but again speak with your Physician since they are treating you and know best........and good luck in all your future safe endeavors.

Honored Contributor

About the weight loss-I have lost a lot of weight (50 lbs) and still need insulin. In 2009 the weight started to come off (I was not dieting) and the numbers went off. In June I was in the ER w/blood sugar numbers of 500. At that point I was put on insulin and have kept my numbers well with in goal.

Respected Contributor
On 3/25/2015 ncascade said:

About the weight loss-I have lost a lot of weight (50 lbs) and still need insulin. In 2009 the weight started to come off (I was not dieting) and the numbers went off. In June I was in the ER w/blood sugar numbers of 500. At that point I was put on insulin and have kept my numbers well with in goal.

That must have been very frightening.

The goal is to remain healthier and alive.

May God watch over you ncascade, now and always!

Trusted Contributor

I have only known a few Type 2 diabetics who were able to eventually go off pills and / or insulin with diet and weight loss, physician directed, of course.