Honored Contributor

Re: Derek what are you thinking?

Oh! OK, I saw something about all of this on TV. Read my post. It's terrible, but it's the way the world goes.

Honored Contributor

Those women marry for money. Besides he's still cute.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

It works for him as he gets arm candy and it works for her as she gets her name out there and a luxury ride. Sad but true as it has been going on for centuries now.....

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

Nancy, that's pretty much what I said, but (as usual) I rattled on and on and .....

You said it better and more precise. Thanks.

Super Contributor

If he wants to start a family his best chance is with someone her age. Fertility drops way off as a woman gets into her late 30's.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Nancy Drew said:

It works for him as he gets arm candy and it works for her as she gets her name out there and a luxury ride. Sad but true as it has been going on for centuries now.....

BUT he was talking marriage and kids, she is definitely not at that time of her life. He was engaged to Minka Kelly and he built that mega mansion in Tampa and then poof she was gone. He's cute and smart and he would definitely make a great politician but perhaps he doesn't have it all off the field.
Honored Contributor

Oh, Geeeeeeeez.........I thought you meant Derek Hough (DWTS)....{#emotions_dlg.ohmy}

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

Nancy, that's pretty much what I said, but (as usual) I rattled on and on and .....

You said it better and more precise. Thanks.

I saw your post after mine and thought "oh I just repeated what she said". We both thought alike.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

ROMARY 1 - I also initially thought it was Derek Hough too. I think he is or was dating some young person too.

My late husband used to say, "Calm down, those young girlfriends will want to have a baby and that will mean those guys will be paying into our Social Security or keeping the economy going for a long time.

That put a smile on my face.

Trusted Contributor

What is he thinking?? We know darn well what he's thinking. Just look at her -