Esteemed Contributor

Update:

My dad died this morning of metastatic esophageal cancer.

He was 67 years old.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Respected Contributor

I am so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family.

Respected Contributor
((((Hugs Mistri))))). I have followed you and your dad's journey. You are a wonderful daughter.
Super Contributor

mistri, so very sorry to hear.

Super Contributor

Mistri, I'm so sorry about your dad, he was so young. Please use hospice's grief counseling to help get you through this time. You are in my prayers.

Honored Contributor

mistri; I am so sorry to hear this sad news. We have not posted together previously, but I have been following you and your family's journey through your dad's illness. I think you have done everything you could have done for him, and you should have no regrets. Please take good care of yourself and come back to post when you feel like it. Warm hugs to you.

"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor
Mistri, I am so sorry to read about your dad's passing. Please take good care of yourself and post back when you can. I have not posted, but have been following your journey. Be blessed my friend.
Respected Contributor

Mistri, I am so very sorry for your loss. And amazed at the depth of love and compassion you have had for your Father all this time. When you talked about praying with him despite not sharing beliefs, it brought tears to my eyes. I pray you have peace and are surrounded by love - and be kind to yourself as you grieve.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Mistri, It's Amber....I am so very sorry for the loss of your father. I send you and your family my deepest sympathy and much love from my heart. I do know his suffering is now at it's end. Your journey is just beginning and hold close all those around you. You have the most glorious heart and open soul and those are a couple gifts you got from your wonderful father. Embrace them and carry them all through your life. YOU ARE LOVED. xx

Honored Contributor

Oh, sweet mistri. Many of us have tried to be with you, supportive in what ways we could, as you and your dear father walked this path together. Your simple post brought tears to my eyes. Words fail me. You have been a loving, patient, diligent daughter and I know in my heart your father felt and appreciated your gentle care. I offer my condolences, and I lift up prayers and send light and love to you. Please stay in touch with all of us when you want or need to. You have an abundance of friends here.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova