Contributor

Denture wearers--did you know Cushion Grip was back?

As  a denture wearer I am so happy to see Cushion Grip back on the market.  Just wanted to advise others you may not know.  Cushion Grip is a thermoplastic dental adhesive and works so much better than any other  dental adhesives on the market.-and lasts several days.  And no zinc.    The product was discontinued a few years ago and then only place you could purchase it was on Amazon or E Bay at about $1000 or more a tube.  People were hoarding it when they found out it was being discontinued.  But now its back !!  Just wanted to share the good news.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Denture wearers--did you know Cushion Grip was back?

I was also happy to see cushion grip back!  However when I was not able to buy it I found something called Cushion Correct EZ denture grip adhesive.  I fing I have been doing great with it so I don't think I will go back to Cushion Grip.  It is sold on Amazon.  It comes from Japan so it takes a while to get it.  You may want to try it and see what you think.  

I also have mixed Cushion Grip and the Cushion Correct EZ together!  That is pretty much perfect as the Cushion Grip is so stiff and the Cushion Correct EZ is a little sticky.

Occasional Contributor

I also prefer the Cushion Correct. Lasts longer than Cushion Grip, and remains softer, longer.

Occasional Contributor

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this information! I'm 64 and have been wearing dentures, and using Cushion Grip, since I was 27.  Without it, for the past few years, I've had to rely on daily applications of denture adhesive along with denture powder. 
I just ordered Cushion Grip from Amazon, along with the product Cushion Correct that another poster mentioned. I've never heard of it, but am willing to compare the two products, and maybe even combine them as another poster suggested.