Honored Contributor

@Melania wrote:

I bought the 60 calorie per slice bread and had it last night. It's good. 

That's the one I have!! 🙋

Super Contributor

Found this bbread at Costco yestrday and would like to try it but my system can't take all these seeds

Valued Contributor
I like the thin sliced version for better portion control. I freeze it and pop a piece in the toaster to defrost and enjoy. I got it at Food Lion.
Valued Contributor

Did you all ever see the day when you'd be paying over $5 for a loaf of bread? It still blows my mind every time I pay it. I try to buy of sale, but if the bread I really want is over $5 I will pay it. Even a pack of tortillas can be over $4 now.

Respected Contributor

I have problems buying food from a company that includes the word "killer" in its name. I really do. But since I've never seen Dave's stuff, no problem.

Yesterday I was considering buying a loaf of Schmidt Old Tyme 647, which sounds like a beer, but is a bread that's 40 calories a slice, has 6 net carbs, a whopping 7 grams of dietary fiber, and less than 1 gram of sugar.

I think it was $4. Next time.

Honored Contributor

@birdQ13 wrote:
I like the thin sliced version for better portion control. I freeze it and pop a piece in the toaster to defrost and enjoy. I got it at Food Lion. 
Thin sliced perfect! Part of my weight loss regime. Moments ago enjoyed slice 1/2 teaspoon of salt free organic almond butter.💁
Frequent Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I have eaten Daves bread. Bought it when it was on sale, however I buy Ezekial bread from trader joes which is just about the same thing only made from sprouted grains for about $3.00 less.

Love Ezekiel bread!