Valued Contributor

Daughter’s One Year Check Up

If you have a moment or an extra prayer could you send it up for my daughter.  One year ago she had a double mastectomy because of Stage One breast cancer.  Tomorrow she goes for,her one year check up and as usual I am freaking out.  So many of you responded with prayers when she was first diagnosed so I am asking again.  I think I am getting a new understanding of what all cancer patients go thru when they go for a check up.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

Re: Daughter’s One Year Check Up

praying for you option 1 image 1

Esteemed Contributor

Best wishes coming for both of you.  It gets easier as the years go by.

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu I wish your daughter the very best. Let me say as a cancer survivor, and I mean this kindly, please don't express your "freaking out" to her. This is very stressful and having to deal with the anxiety of others just makes things worse. Again, I mean this to be helpful, NOT critical.

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu Absolutely will pray for your family and especially you daughter. Just remember you have a very special advocate on your side always!  

Valued Contributor

prayers2.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

May your daughter be blessed with a perfect checkup.  Being a mother myself, I can understand your worry.  May you be blessed for being a good mother.

Respected Contributor

Healing prayers for your daughter for a good checkup. Let us know how she makes out. 

Honored Contributor

Sending Prayers

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu 

While I can understand your concern, your should not be "freaking out".  You should be calm and supportive, no matter what.