Respected Contributor

Re: Daughter’s One Year Check Up

Praying now.

Respected Contributor

@Terrywu ~ Praying for your daughter (and family) to hear the best news.  👼🏻🙏🏻👼🏻

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Terrywu I wish your daughter the very best. Let me say as a cancer survivor, and I mean this kindly, please don't express your "freaking out" to her. This is very stressful and having to deal with the anxiety of others just makes things worse. Again, I mean this to be helpful, NOT critical.

@Love my grandkids  I don't know what the follow up exam involves, but are you given the results the same day? or does it depend on the Dr?

Respected Contributor

Praying 🙏 for your daughter and you & your family. May the check up be all clear.
💞🌹💞
Esteemed Contributor

I send best wishes to both of you.

Valued Contributor

Thank you all so much for the good wishes and prayers.   Freaking out was probably the wrong term.  Worried of course, I do that I my own, not with her.  I will update.

Respected Contributor

Sending thoughts and prayers.  God bless.

Esteemed Contributor

Screen Shot 2022-03-16 at 7.46.54 AM.png

Honored Contributor

@Terrywu --give your daughter my best and congrats too! Am thinking she will be fine. I will be going to my last oncology visit, I hope, in June,  10 years after I was dx with stage 3 breast cancer. Had  a mastectomy for the "bad" one at that time,  then decided to have the other one removed 4 years later. And did not go for reconstruction. Yes it is a roller coaster for the families too----

Valued Contributor

GOOD NEWS!  Cancer free and return in a year.  Thank you all so much for your good thoughts and prayers.