Trusted Contributor

Re: Daughter is having surgery to remove suspicious growth in breast.

@Daysdee, how are you doing these days? Your last post said that you had received bad test results. Thinking of you.🙏
Esteemed Contributor

@highmaintenancejan wrote:

What happened with either one of you????????  

No updates???

@sfnative 

Hi!  Long time no see!!!

I'm not on the boards very often due to not being able to sit up straight for more than 10 minutes.  This is due to a sciatic nerve issue which occurred during the after-care of my husband post cervical fusion, where I was doing everything inside and outside the house.  My situation is not good regarding my back.  Additionally, I'm just recovering from 10 days of food poisoning; and, due to several back pain issues, am sleeping very little at night.  Last night had no sleep at all.  The previous 3 nights had a total of 11 hours sleep.  So, I'm not at all a happy camper.

Then there's all the talk about this virus and I live in a state with 39 cases and you would have thought the entire state was infected.  I keep educating my neighbors and younger people around here about the H3N2 virus in 1968 - The Hong King Flu - I have never ever seen so many people so sick in my life.  Millions upon millions became will with this flu, which easily became a pneumonia.  Millions died.  I was the only one I personally knew in San Francisco who did not come down with this and apparently, I just learned, it's because I had an immunity from 1957's H2N2 from someone in my family.  So right now, I'm doing my own thing and am not concerned, living where I live.

Hope you're doing well.  I need to sign off now.  Be well.  XXX

Esteemed Contributor

@hooked on books 

Thank you so much for your kind words.  Re my brain MRI, I had to cancel and wait to re-schedule, due to ten days of food poisoning.  You know how that goes:  I just didn't want to be in the tube and have to yell, "Bathroom - STAT."  Today I'm feeling somewhat better, so if tomorrow shows improvement, I'll call and see if they can't get me in soonest.

XXX

Trusted Contributor

@sfnative, wow, you are surely dealing with more than your share of problems these days. Hoping you are able to find positive resolutions soonest!