Respected Contributor

Re: Daughter is having surgery to remove suspicious growth in breast.

[ Edited ]

Sending good thoughts that all will be well. You have a lovely family. The litle girl is adorable.

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative   Sending positive thoughts to you & your daughter.What a lovely family you have!! 💐

Super Contributor

Sending good thoughts for your dear daughter

Respected Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

HI Everyone,

Coming to you today asking for prayers and kind thoughts for my daughter, Dana.  She'll be having surgery to remove a suspicious growth in one of her breasts on March 18th, but first she, husband and daughter have to go on vacation.

I found this out via email (!).  Don't know why my daughter cannot pick up her iPhone and call me or, better yet, have us come over and have a little family chat.

Am down in the dumps about this.  However, there is no cancer on either side of the family, so remain upbeat about what the frozen section (Path) will provide re diagnosis.

Thanks for your kindness toward my daughter, Dana, in this challenging time.

XXX ~ Rebecca

3 Elves.jpg

I've had suspicious growths on both my breast, was just fatty cyst. Hope everything turns out ok.

Honored Contributor

Sending best wishes and saying a prayer that all will be well. I know @sfnative you have had to deal with very painful sciatica. Take care of yourself so you won't have a flare.

Your family is lovely!

Honored Contributor

Sending prayers to your daughter. 💕
Honored Contributor

@sfnative   That is a very nice family photo!  I will surely say a prayer for your daughter, and yes I would have appreciated a call instead of email, but maybe she was just to emotional to talk about it.....take care

Honored Contributor

@sfnative   Lovely picture!  My DDIL recently went through a similar time and all turned out well.  Try to keep a positive outlook and sending out healing thoughts to all.

Image result for a shower of pink roses gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@sfnative @Try not to worry..it could be nothing.My son always tells me that there is plenty of time for worry when you have the facts.I will be praying that the lump will just be a lump and nothing more.

Honored Contributor

I'll keep her in my thoughts.  I hope you got your daughter's permission before you posted her picture and baby's picture on a social media site.