Esteemed Contributor

Daughter is having surgery to remove suspicious growth in breast.

HI Everyone,

Coming to you today asking for prayers and kind thoughts for my daughter, Dana.  She'll be having surgery to remove a suspicious growth in one of her breasts on March 18th, but first she, husband and daughter have to go on vacation.

I found this out via email (!).  Don't know why my daughter cannot pick up her iPhone and call me or, better yet, have us come over and have a little family chat.

Am down in the dumps about this.  However, there is no cancer on either side of the family, so remain upbeat about what the frozen section (Path) will provide re diagnosis.

Thanks for your kindness toward my daughter, Dana, in this challenging time.

XXX ~ Rebecca

3 Elves.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Daughter is having surgery to remove suspicious growth in breast.

I will keep her in my prayers.  I'm sure she just did not want to worry you ,so she is being cool about it.

Sending love and prayers your way..........

Respected Contributor

A prayer for your daughter and family. 

Honored Contributor

@sfnative,

Sending wishes for the best outcome possible for your daughter in this situation.   

I applaud your daughter for not making this more than it is at this point.   Regardless of her deepest inner feelings, she appears to be handling this as calmly as possible, and that is great.   Going off the deep end and making it into “a thing” is just wasted energy.  Have the biopsy, get the results, and go from there.   Your daughter seems to have this under control.   I sincerely wish her well.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Dear @sfnative   Sending good thoughts& prayers for your daughter's surgery. That is a beautiful photo! I bet she didn't tell you just to protect you from worry&stress.  Moms hate when daughters do that I know.  Wishing Dana the best 💟

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for Dana and your family. What a sweet picture, you have little cutie!

Honored Contributor

@sfnative 

Rebecca, there is no denying that she's your daughter, she's just as lovely as you are!

Sending Love Light and prayers.jpeg

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

Oh My - what a beautiful photo - and of course I am sending heartfelt prayers - hoping to hear back that all is well for her.

Esteemed Contributor

I had a biopsy and it wasn't anything, just a calcium deposit. They injected a chip that they can watch in future check ups. I hope their vacation is wonderful! 
  I'd tell you not to worry, but Moms do that!

Honored Contributor

I certainly will keep her in my prayers..and you too