Honored Contributor

DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy XL Pain Relief Pad

Does anyone have one of these? I ordered one from HSN to see if it will help with the the left over PHN from the Shingles. I hope it helps. I'm going to go crazy if I don't find something that will help. I have used all kinds of oils, homeopathic lotions, ice pack, heating pad etc.

The only thing I have found that actually helps is Capzascin but it's too hot. It pretty much feels like it's burning my skin. I had to wash it off with a washcloth after I applied it & rub lidocaine all over & use an ice pack to get it too cool off.

I guess I could squirt some of the Capzascin into some body butter to dilute it to see if I can use it that way. Can't believe they don't have an OTC product like it. Capzascin on it's own is too hot. 

Don't say go to the doctor. I have already been there. He's no help.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DPL® Flex Deep Penetrating Light Therapy XL Pain Relief Pad

[ Edited ]

Try ,  "STOP PAIN"       available for auto delivery  at Amazon!

It is a miracle   <3

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Try ,  "STOP PAIN"       available for auto delivery  at Amazon!

It is a miracle   <3

@MalteseMomma Thank you. At this point I have been trying anything so I will try it.

Honored Contributor

I have two different hand-held/held in place with a strap light therapy devices, one from QVC and the other I think was from HSN, don't remember. 

I used them on knees and on my feet for acutely painful plantar fasciitis. I gave them both a good try, and while I sometimes felt some slight, minor relief, I don't honestly think it was more relief than a heating pad. If you didn't have them literally resting on the skin but an inch away, they did zilch.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

I have two different hand-held/held in place with a strap light therapy devices, one from QVC and the other I think was from HSN, don't remember. 

I used them on knees and on my feet for acutely painful plantar fasciitis. I gave them both a good try, and while I sometimes felt some slight, minor relief, I don't honestly think it was more relief than a heating pad. If you didn't have them literally resting on the skin but an inch away, they did zilch.

@Moonchilde I have 2 different handheld infrared devices. One I bought from Q that's small & another that's longer. I ordered the pad so I could lay it on my back & wrap around my side & on my stomach where the pain & discomfort is that's left from the Shingles. I don't want to have to hold neither of the ones I have as it would take to long to use on all the areas. I don't want to ask DH to use it on my back daily either. When I have used those in the past they did help & the heat was a lot deeper then my heating pad. The ones I have now I have to keep moving them around or they get really hot on the skin. Hope that pad is not like that.

Frequent Contributor

I have no info about this device but I hope you find something to help @Nightowlz.❤️

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

MY DLP pad will be here tomorrow. Can't wait. I have been using the Health Team Infrared device I bought from Q years ago. It had a short in the cord so DH repaired it & put it back together. Have been using it & it's really helping a lot.

Anyone else buy one of these from Q? I just bought another from Ebay for backup in case mine quits working. I doubt the ones they make today get hot like these do. Same with heating pads they don't get as hot as they used to.

Image result for healthteam infrared

Hello, I don't own the DPL Flex pain relief pad.  Have you tried Blue Emu cream?  It has no odor and does not burn your skin.  It has worked wonders for my daughter who has Lyme disease and  for me with pain relief.  I have shared with others that have had the same results.  Hope this was helpful.