Esteemed Contributor

DH's checkup.. Best Anniversary Present

DH had a checkup with his onocogist today.  2019 is year 4 since his treatments and surgery.  He had a CT scan Monday and all is good. He has to see his surgeon in October for a colonoscopy. He had one in 2016 a year after his surgery.

I gotta say I hate these tests and appts. I know they are necesssary but I get very anxious waiting to find out if he is ok. It doesn't seem to bother him tough. It would be easier if it were me.

Our 50th anniversary is today so all in all best gift I could ask for.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: DH's checkup.. Best Anniversary Present

Such great news for you and your husband!  Happy 50th - you should definitely go out and celebrate!

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I am Happy and Grateful for your Great news!

Now get your dancing 👠, and rock your anniversary!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  ~ What blessings and such wonderful news, it can't get better than that!  Wishing you a Happy 50th Anniversary, and continued blessings! ❤️💕❤️

Respected Contributor

Congratulations on your 50th Wedding Anniversary.  That is quite an accomplishment!  May your days be filled with good health, love and happiness.  

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Valued Contributor

Happy Anniversary! 

Test anxiety is real!  Make sure to take extra care of you and your husband during the waiting for results time. 

Honored Contributor

Wonderful news @CrazyKittyLvr2 . I wish both of you many more years of happiness and good health!

Happy 50th Anniversary!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   Happy Anniversary to you & DH!! May you have many more years of good health & happiness!!🥂💐

Honored Contributor

Great news.  Have an even happier anniversary.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you all for your kind words. It certainly does not seem like 50 yrs., went by in a flash.  We will be meeting my sister and BIL tomorrow for a day trip and dinner with kids this weekend.

He was very lucky. He was Stage 3 rectal cancer and also had prostate cancer. It was 2 different cancers not one that had spread. His urologist said he only saw 2 separate cancers twice before inn his career.