Respected Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

Oh my God, @CrazyKittyLvr2    I have been reading your posts, trying to stay current, all the while praying for guidance for something to say that would be uplifting for you.  You see, I was in a similar situation as you this time last year.  The first anniversary of my DH’s death is less than 2 weeks away.  

Tears are streaming down my face, but I still don’t have words to alleviate your pain or exhaustion.  I hope it helps to know I will pray for you, for  guidance and peace.  

I am so very, very sorry.    Sincerely, Mrs. G.
Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Regular Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss. I hope you have family or friends to lean on at this very difficult time. I am sending prayers of comfort and peace your way. Please take care of yourself. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I am so very sorry and I will be praying for you every day.  Make sure to reach out to family, friends, and to those of us on this board.  Please take time to get some rest and make sure to eat.  You need every bit of your strength.  I am sure that I speak for many here in that we wish we would be there to help.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

F4F22D25-6A96-4042-8319-C1AF6A3A1B63.jpeg

Honored Contributor

May I also add my sincere condolences to you and your family on your sudden loss.

My prayers for your comfort and peace.

🙏🕊❤️

Respected Contributor

How I wish that I had some words to make you feel better, but they don't come to me.  I am so sorry for the loss of your Darling Husband.  The sorrow, the disbelief...If the  world could just stop for a moment, for you to catch your breath...

I have lit a candle for you and your Daughter.  I wish that I could give you a real live hug... {{{HeartHeartHeart}}}

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 : So sorry for your loss. Sending thoughts and prayers. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG : I am crying with you. Wish I could give you a hug. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Southern Bee 

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss. Remember the 50 yrs. of marriage that you shared together and treasure those memories. I hope DD and DS are nearby to assist you throught this painful and difficult  time. Praying for you.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry to hear this, @CrazyKittyLvr2 

Please accept my condolences.

I'm wishing you strength in the coming days and months.

~ house cat ~