Trusted Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

I am so very sorry that this happened to you and your family, @CrazyKittyLvr2 .

You and your family have my deepest sympathy and condolences. Heart

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

I just read this - Sunday evening. I am so sorry for your loss and distress. Such a difficult time. Comfort and healing to you and loved ones. 

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Condolences on the loss of your dear husband.  Know that everyone is thinking of you and we are here whenever you need us at any time.   May your husband rest in peace!  Please take good care of yourself!

Respected Contributor

Iam so sorry he had to go through all that and you had suffered right along with him. My Prayers are with you, and your family my sweetness.  Heart

Honored Contributor

Sorry for your loss.

Esteemed Contributor

Dear @CrazyKittyLvr2 ,

I'm so incredibly sorry that you've lost your husband and know that your heart must be aching so.  I sincerely hope that you have family or a friend or friends who can help you through these challenging days.

You will definitely be in my prayers.  God bless you and your family, as you pass through this most difficult time.

~Rebecca

Honored Contributor

So sorry for your loss.  Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Trusted Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I extend my deepest sympathy to you for the loss of your dear husband. I am sure that honoring his living will directive was difficult. You were very brave to let him go as he wanted. I hope you soon have a more settled time in your life, feel more in control again,  and can lift your head away from grief. May you enjoy only good memories of your lives together and find comfort in the attention and solace others offer. 

Respected Contributor

When we are in an already weakened state, we are so very vulnerable to addiitional insults to our bodies.  I am so sorry that your dear husband could not recover.  I am so sorry for your loss.  Wishing you strength, and all the help you need from family and friends to get you through the painful and tremendously challenging days ahead.