Valued Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

@CrazyKittyLvr2  I am truly so very sorry for your loss. Wish I had the words to help ease your soul today. Just know we are  keeping you in our thoughts&prayers with comfort, love&light. I will light a candle for your beloved husband and for you and your family tonight xoxo 

Valued Contributor

I am so sorry @CrazyKittyLvr2 . What a shock it must have been, and what a great sorrow it will continue to be. You are in my prayers. Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Retired Legal Secretary I am so very sorry. I got a big lump in my throat when I seen your post. Words cannot express my sorrows. Condolences to your family. Please take care of yourself during this most stressful time. We are here for you.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Retired Legal Secretary I am so very sorry. I got a big lump in my throat when I seen your post. Words cannot express my sorrows. Condolences to your family. Please take care of yourself during this most stressful time. We are here for you.

sorry  I posted twice.  

Frequent Contributor

I am sorry to hear of your husband’s passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I wish I could just give you hug and hope that seeing so many kind responses here will be an encouragement to you.🙏

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for your loss.  Please come here to communicate with others or just to read to occupy your time.  (That is what I do.)   May he rest in peace and may you be comforted in your sorrow.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , I’m so very sorry that you’ve lost your husband!  I hope there are people to surround you with the love and care you’ll need to get through this.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Respected Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss. Condolences.

Respected Contributor

My deepest condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry that you had to go through this terriblly sad and scary situation.  

Your husband knows that everything you did for him was made in the decsion of love.

May special family memories help to comfort you.

Please, take care of yourself and ask for help as much as needed.

i am thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

Honored Contributor

I wish there was something I could do to make it better. I know I can't, but I will remember you both in my prayers

I am so sorry, as lame as that sounds, I mean it