Valued Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

Just so sad . THinking of you today and sending condolences for your loss.

cathy from ma

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

(((@CrazyKittyLvr2))),   I just returned to the forums and saw this followup to the previous thread.   It took my breath away, and my eyes filled with tears.    I am deeply sorry.    You are so strong and gracious to take time to let us know​ and to offer your gratitude for the nursing staff and the entire medical team.    Your husband was blessed to have them, and so very blessed to have you by his side for of all these years and all of this lifetime.   From other threads in the past, I know you have loving support in your friends and family -- and now take a look at the outpouring of support, warmth, and affection for you here in this community.   The heartfelt sentiments are genuine, and we are here for you if we can be of any service.    I offer my prayers for your strength, and for your own health, as you go through these next challenging days.    Please take good and gentle care of yourself.    May your dear, beloved husband rest in peace, in the angels' arms, and may you find some solace in the love and life stories you will carry forward in his memory.   (((hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I was away since Thursday evening ( no internet) and just got back today.

I am so sorry for your loss.  What a terrible thing to happen so suddenly.  

Honored Contributor

This entire thread is a testament to the true meaning of "community" and one of the major reasons I continue to return here...  everyone has opened their heart with the priceless gift of compassion, tender understanding, and support.  To @IamMrsG@september@roeroe1005@BirkiLady@CountryCook, and @Financialgrl, I want to acknowledge your posts and add my condolences, prayers, and (((gentle hugs))) for you.❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

So sorry for your loss. I have said a prayer for you, your dear husband and your family. I wish you comfort. 

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo  Such a kind message to several of us "who have been there." Warm hugs dear friend. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@Retired Legal Secretary,

Because I typically do not read the Wellness forum, I was unaware of the tragedy that recently befell you.  Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your precious husband.  I read your posts and then you went silent.  

Unbelievable how quickly it all happened.  My father had a similar end.  In the local hospital one evening, then taken to a large university teaching hospital for more expert care, and then, unbelievably, gone -- all within four days.  It is too much to comprehend or endure; I understand.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers.  May your husband rest in peace.

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Respected Contributor

@Retired Legal Secretary...My deepest condolences to you and your family..🙏
Respected Contributor

I am very sorry for your loss.

Honored Contributor

I too have been away since Friday morning so I did not know of your loss.  My heart aches for you and you are in my prayers.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."