Trusted Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

So sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is. My prayers are with you.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I am so very sorry for your loss.  You are being lifted in prayer.

Trusted Contributor

I am so sorry to learn that your husband passed away.

i will say a prayer for both of you.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2- I was so shocked to read this sad news about your husband.  I've only just seen it, as I was looking at your previous thread.

We're strangers, yet friends on this forum and I truly am so sorry for what has happened.  I had hoped with all the prayers being said for both of you, that things would have a better outcome.

Please know that many, many prayers are still being said for you and your family.  I hope that in time you will find peace and some solace in the memory of the years you shared.  Heart

Honored Contributor

My sincere condolences.   di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am so sorry for your the loss of your husband. Something similar happened to my husband last year.  He had a heart attack while having a endo and colonscopy.  He threw up and it developed into aspritational pneumonia.  He went done hill from there.  15 days later I had to give my permission for him to be taken off life support.   My heart goes out to you.  If you need help with all the things that need to be taken care I would be glad to help.  If he was on  social security the hospital immediately contacts them.  So as soon as the funeral is over in the next few days contact them.  If he had a paypal account you will need to send a copy of his death certificate, his will, and a copy of your driver license. Once again you have my deepest sympathy.

Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. 

Honored Contributor

I am so deeply sorry to read of the passing of your dear husband.  Please accept my deepest condolences.  Losing one's mate is just the most heart wrenching thing a person can go through.  My prayers are with you.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Valued Contributor

So very sorry for your loss.  Praying for peace and comfort during this difficult time.

Frequent Contributor

Sending my sympathy and supportive thoughts to you.