Regular Contributor

Re: DH passed away this morning............

I am so very sorry for your loss. 

Honored Contributor

Oh my!  Prayers are with you for this incredible loss!

Image result for women holding hands praying

Super Contributor

So very sad news. I'm grateful you took some time to let us all know. You are understandably exhausted and numb, so please remember to think of yourself and your family, and get some rest.  It's really great to know he and all of you had such professional and caring hospital staff throughout all his critical care. It must be gratifying to feel they did all they could and more...even breakfast for you!  He is at peace now and I pray you will soon find peace as well.

Respected Contributor

i am so very sorry to hear of your loss.  you will be remembered in my prayers.  

Frequent Contributor

Blessings to you and yours.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2   I’m so sorry for your loss.  My heart goes out to you, I lost my husband in November, 2018. 

So I’m about half way through that first year, when we have all the significant days which we have to get through in our new lives. A few for me, have been thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Mother’s day. 

I also lost my dad in February, so am trying to be there for my mom, as well. 

What I want to share with you...some days you may feel great....you’ll think of all the good times, and how fortunate you were to have them. And other times, you’ll truly feel the full extent of this loss, and it will hit you very hard.  

Just be prepared for a very emotional time of ups and downs.  

Contributor

Thank you for sharing this sad news with us. 

I know how sad and how shocked you must have been at the fast pace of his final journey. 

Please accept my sympathy at this difficult time. 

Honored Contributor

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Trusted Contributor

Oh no!  I am so very sorry to read about your hubby.  My dad passed 3 weeks ago tonite, very similar to your hubby's story.

You and your family are in my prayers.Heart  Please be sure to take care of yourself, as difficult as it may be right now.

Honored Contributor

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear husband. My prayer is that you feel the peace that passers all understanding that only our Lord can bring. Please know that you have many sending loving thoughts your way. May every memory you have of your husband become a treasure.