Respected Contributor

Re: DH in hospital with brain bleed....

Adding prayers for you and your husband.  Hoping for a positive outcome. 

Esteemed Contributor

Adding my prayers for quick and complete recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2  Sending prayers and hope all is well.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

Prayers for peace & comfort

for your family ....

Related image

Valued Contributor

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  It is so scary how quickly things change.  I am sure your quick reaction will make a difference in how he comes around.  Good luck.

Honored Contributor

Praying for both of you. I hope you can get some rest soon.
Trusted Contributor

Oh goodness!  Prayers going up for your and your dear hubby. Hope he gets good news today.  Pls keep us posted. We’re all pulling for him and you. 

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2    How scary for you both!  I hope everything goes well so he can come home soon... 

I was thinking about stopping taking the baby aspirin that DH and I take daily as they now say it could contribute to brain bleed besides causing problems with the stomach and bleeding...

they seem to change up  the warnings on things all the time that you never know what to do.    They tell youone day it could stop colon cancer and  the next day tell you it could  contribute to brain bleed the next...... 

Esteemed Contributor

God bless you both. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Thanks to all for your good wishes.  He hasn't fallen so no idea why all of a sudden this happened.  He was really confused.  I am hoping once the bleed stops the confusion goes away or at least lessens. I was shocked he didn't fight me about going to hr Dr. and then the hospital. He had no other symptoms except confusion. I hope we know more about what lies ahead after the 4:00am CT scan. I am very tired but sleep is out of the question. Will update when I can.  Thanks again.

I am so sorry this has happened, @CrazyKittyLvr2.    Please, remember to take good care of yourself during this trying time...   your focus is logically on your dear husband, yet at the same time you need to be as rested and well as possible, too.   As you can see by the posts, there's powerful and genuine spiritual support here in this Q community of kind and warmhearted people, and I add my prayers for your husband, for you and family and friends, and also for the medical team.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova