Honored Contributor

Need I say more? He is waiting for a call back from the doc. As we know that call is not very important . He has a slight fever, aches and pains and a lot of chest congestion.

Honored Contributor

If he has fever and feeling achy that sounds like flu symptoms. Maybe he will be prescribed tamiflu if caught early enough.

Honored Contributor

When my DH has a cold...the world pretty much ends, ha!!  He sighs a LOT and pretty much drives me crazy.

When I am sick....I do my best to keep it to my self.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs LOL..have you seen the utube video of the Man flu.It is cute.This flu going around now however is really hitting everyone hard.I feel sorry for anyone who is enduring it.

Honored Contributor

He is a medical professional so that makes things worse.

Esteemed Contributor

Hoping your husband doesn't have the flu....with that being said, i've always believed that a man should give birth....just once!!  lol....

Trusted Contributor

Ha, Ha!  I've always said that if men were capable of giving birth, there would be a lot of "only" children in the world!

Honored Contributor

He is really ill w/that cold. Tried sleeping in another room so he could sit up. The dogs want us in the same room so were very restless. 

Honored Contributor

My oldest son just got over being really sick.... he jumped right over the Flu and had Bronchitis, Walking Pneumonia AND was diagnosed with a peptic Ulcer!!  Man was he sick!

He's now gaining his strength back....thank goodness!

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*