Honored Contributor

Re: DH has ITB (Iliotibal Band) Issue - - - Good for a gigle

@debcakes  So, you ARE a grandparent now?

@sfnative  you have decided on the condo vs the house you had shown a picture of?  How are all of you doing as of today?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@sfnative  you have decided on the condo vs the house you had shown a picture of?  How are all of you doing as of today?

Hi Loves,

We abruptly turned away from the house, after we had paid earnest $$$, as we stopped by the house for another visit at a different time of day only to be visited by two neighbors with packs of barking dogs.  The dogs had been quiet during all other visits, so consider ourselves fortunate. Think that was about 3 months ago or even more.

Last week we closed on the large condo and have since purchased all new appliances with the exception of the frig (waiting fo the best deal) and they've been installed.  We move in on the 27th, so things are busy now and darn, but I'm not feeling well at all.  Will see my doc on the 28th.  Looking forward for this move to conclude - for sure.

~Rebecca

Trusted Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

Yes, I am Grandma, now. I have a cute little grandson. He is just so sweet. Putting on lots of miles running up to see him. My daughter and husband are very good with him, too.

Esteemed Contributor

This story reminds me of a story in my family that always brings a laugh. Many years ago, my then 6-year-old daughter found a box of tampons underneath the sink while she was watching my husband shave. She asked what the tampons were for. Daddy had to think quickly, not wanting to delve into the truth, so he told her they were for shaving nicks. Sure enough, a couple of days later while shaving, my husband cut himself. Our daughter ran to the vanity, grabbed a tampon, unwrapped it, and handed it over to Daddy. It was too funny!

Honored Contributor

@sfnative

Maybe this won't reach you by posting here. Hopefully, it will.

I would like an update and to know how you both are doing?

Do you still like your new condo and re-model and are you settled?

What was revealed at your doctor appointment?

Do you all live close to your DD and granddaughter,

Honored Contributor

@debcakes

So glad you are enjoying your little DGC!

Honored Contributor

I roll pain away.  It is painful, for a short time, but the result is that I can go weeks to months before needing it again, the same as deep tissue massage.