Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

My daughter in law had her first on Friday and says they make your second one exactly 3 weeks later at the same time.  I go on February 25th. Hope the three week thing is true. 

@Valstybaby 

That is exactly what was done when we got our shots last Friday. They gave us cards with: Place/Date/Time for our 2nd shots. We have to bring that card with us or? No 2nd shot. 

If you are getting your shot in the same area, I expect it would be the same as your relative.

hckynut 

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Luvtuna @Thanks for the kind words.  I’ve been spending most of my time in my bedroom watching TV.

It’s more comfortable on my back ( sleep number bed and TV comes out from the wall).

Plus Bill has old and bad days.  He is dying and nothing can be done.  The 2 Vets are amazed at how he’s lasted.  He’s not in pain but he eats constantly and is loosing weight.  

His kidneys are very bad and he has a very inflamed pancreas.

My friend (the Vet’s nurse) is hydrating him 3X’s and not 1 day.  

He he likes to lay on my chest.  He’s amazing.  He’s always been affectionate, but really affectionate these days.  

As you guys know...I strike up conversations with strangers everywhere.  They know people who knows people and so on.

What I’ve gathered is a lot of people get sick for one Oreo days after the second shot with Maderma (sp), as opposed to Pfizer second shot.

My daughter has a lot of friends who teach in local schools.  Many of them get sick after the second shot.  Not Covid sick just like a day or two of the flu, I’ve heard.

So I have an appointment to get the second shot 16 March.

I talked to people who work at my local grocery store.  They told me their store had everyone sign up and the store will eventually have them vaccinated.

I told a few that if I were them I’d sign up on my own too.

That’s what my friends and I did.  My friend I eat lunch with each other most days; and I got the same time and date so we went together.

As I said, I watched B & B since the beginning.  I took some time off when they did the baby swap...just seemed stupid.

Those sisters wear some weird looking clothes on the show.  I guess they are supposed to be couture.  I wouldn’t know couture if it bit me in the fanny, but those are some weird and well...ugly clothes...just my opinion.

I’m watching Bill make the speech about Katie being his “one true love” to her 2 sisters.  My guess is they’re remembering he made the same speech about each of them.

Honored Contributor

OMG!  My posts are longer and more “winded “ than ever..?Sorry!