Respected Contributor

Re: Covid 19 family members or friends diagnosed? Prayers for recovery

I hope your brother is feeling better soon.

Honored Contributor

My brother lost one of his best friends in Feb, from a massive heart attack which they  he now believes if Covid-19 related.

His friends wife called my brother to tell her that she had the antibodies, two other friends were very sick with flu like symptoms after the funeral. 

My brother saw this friend the night before his heart attack and they now believe the virus affected his heart, since he has an autoimmune issue that affected his heart.

My brother says he will be tested very soon.

I saw my brother the day after his friends funeral, my brother called me with this infomation yesterday and it really scared me alot

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

@Mary Bailey   Wishes and prayers for your brother. 

Valued Contributor

I have 6 younger siblings. Two live out of the country. One that lives in Europe had it and was in the hospital for about 10 days. He was released the day before Easter. He just had his fifth test and this one told him that he was negative. My SIL has always been negative and my two nephews I am unsure of their status but I think negative with them as well.

I think he is still on blood thinners. (that is one of the symptoms that concerns me the most). Better safe than sorry. Told him to use a incentive sprometer and to use compression socks.

Respected Contributor

So sorry to hear your brother got the virus.

I have a friend whose brother got it and was in the hospital a couple weeks but finally got better.   Another friend’s mother died of it in a nursing home.  

Honored Contributor

A close girlfriend of mine was ill, she went to the ER and was diagnosed with pneumonia.  They also tested her for the virus.  Her doctor prescribed antibodies for the pneumonia and days after her she was told she had tested positive for the virus.  She said it was a mild case and thankfully recovered from both and is now fine.  

I hope your brother recovers and may all of you be well and safe.  Many people do recover but it is scary and much more testing needs to be done. 

Honored Contributor

SO sorry about your brother.

I don't know anyone that's had the virus.  The county has 65 cases.

Honored Contributor

Prayers for your brother and all who have loved ones affected by this. 
I am very fortunate that no one in my family or friends have had it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@shoesnbags  he thought it was a hoax ..etc

Honored Contributor

I don’t know anyone who has the virus but I pray for all people affected with this horrible virus.

I believe my county has 33 deaths. So sad.