Valued Contributor

Covid-19 Rite-Aid Baseline form by Verily

Has anybody filled out this form? I can get the test done at a Rite-Aid but need to fill out the form in order to make the appointment.  

You don't need insurance but you still need to give the info it asks.

I am stuck on the page that asks if I have Medicare which I do.  Then it asks for ID Policy number, Group ID number, address of insurance company.  

It says if you need help click the "need help" button at the bottom of the page but there is nothing there.

I called Medicare & there is no applicable information.

Is there a way to fill this out so that I can move onto the next page?

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

Re: Covid-19 Rite-Aid Baseline form by

not sure why you are stuck.  do you not want to give your medicare info?  the group id number and all that stuff was on the old medicare cards. i just looked at mine.

i would just enter the numbers on the card. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Covid-19 Rite-Aid Baseline form by Verily

I would try just entering your Medicare number and see if you can continue from there.

Valued Contributor

@Caffeina I did but it wants the group ID number & address before it lets me move on to the next page

Valued Contributor

Re: Covid-19 Rite-Aid Baseline form by

@kittyloo the only number on my card is my Medicare number.  I got it last year so maybe the newer cards don't have all the info the older ones did.  That's why I called Medicare to ask about the other number & address & she put me on hold twice & was not able to give me any more info

Respected Contributor

The info you need is on the card from your health care provider @tipsy.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

The info you need is on the card from your health care provider @tipsy.

@kitcat51 Her "health care provider" is her doctor or nurse practioner.  Sounds as if they want information from her insurer.  My Medicare care has just one number on it, just like the OP. 

@tipsy Maybe the other numbers they're asking for are referring to your supplemental insurer. Try adding the numbers from that card. (ie. I have a card from Humana in addition to my Medicare card.). If you have a Medicare Advantage plan, use the numbers from that card. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags it's really complicated.  I found out I would need Medicare Part D in order to get those numbers.  I only have Part A & Part B.

My secondary insurance is TriCare & I called them & they do not have an ID Policy number or a Group ID number.  I didn't bother asking for an address because if there's no ID policy or Group ID number just the address won't work.  

UPDATED Edit:  I finally talked to someone at the Baseline testing & she said to put in that I do not have health insurance because that is the only way to continue on the site.  So I have an appointment!

Esteemed Contributor

Part B should be the one cover this test.  Can you check with your supplemental insurance?

Valued Contributor

@Still Rainingmy pharmacist said Part D covers it.  However, Project Baseline says you don't even need insurance so I don't know why they ask for the information.