Honored Contributor

We take only Ubiquinol, 100 mg daily, buy it at Trader Joe's, their brand or Purtians Pride or Vitacost.  

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

You take Qunol.  Would you do me a favor and tell me if there is any soy listed as an ingredient in the Qunol? ( I have to avoid soy in any supplements.)  TIA!  

Went on Amazon and read the bottle and it says no soy or soy products. It's only 100mg so you would have to take 2 to match Andrews.

@Valstybaby, Qunol also has a 200 mg dose, I just happen to like 100 mg better. 

Honored Contributor

@yellowrose wrote:

I use CoQ10 and only the soft gel ubinuinol.

Lessman is a salesman and good at defending his products, and

his products may be all he claims, but I no longer buy from him.

The few times I have contacted his business with questions, although

they were very polite, either my question was something they couldn't

answer, or the answer was just promoting their product.

They lost me when I asked why he uses Cassia cinammon instead of

Ceylon.

I never use Cassia Cinnamon, only True or Ceylon, Cassia can be very harmful to you. Many of Andrews products are less than stellar, and not as potent as they should be or could be. Do your research and homework!!

Honored Contributor

I take puritans pride, q sorb,coq10 ,so at 67 i am taking the wrong  one?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

We take Puritans Ubiquinol,. it is more expensive but more potent, you can take a lesser dosage. We take 100 mg daily. 

Respected Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

@Tyak wrote:

@SeaGal 

You take Qunol.  Would you do me a favor and tell me if there is any soy listed as an ingredient in the Qunol? ( I have to avoid soy in any supplements.)  TIA!  

Hi @Tyak , sorry it took so long, I stepped away. No, no soy or soy by-products.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

We take Puritans Ubiquinol,. it is more expensive but more potent, you can take a lesser dosage. We take 100 mg daily. 

@Shelbelle I had ordered the 600 of Lessmans CoQ10 and haven't gotten them yet but since I'm closing in on 70 I will return them. Just purchased the Puritans Pride Ubiquinol.  

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Shelbelle I had ordered the 600 of Lessmans CoQ10 and haven't gotten them yet but since I'm closing in on 70 I will return them. Just purchased the Puritans Pride Ubiquinol.  

Thank you. 

We are also closing in on 70!! Here's to our good health!!

the Puritans label says ot take 3 per day, but we take one per day, or do what your doctor advises. I often get a good deal on this on ebay, Trader Joe's brand. 

Honored Contributor

I take Jarrow Formulas Ubiquinol (100mg). I find it on Amazon...120 ct for $37. 

I'm 64yo.

Respected Contributor

It seems like the consesus here is I was swindled.

Is Ubiquinone that bad ?  Should i just take it until its used up then switch to ubiquinol ?