Frequent Contributor

Re: Circulation &Vein Support (Diosmin) - Question re long term use

On 11/5/2014 willdob3 said:

This is pretty good timing. Circulation & Vein Support is one of his January TS so I will just get enough to last until then & stock up at the TS price.

Hi willdob3.

I've introduced Andrew and his line to a friend a couple of days ago and I am gifting her with his Circulation & Vein Support as soon as it is up. She is so excited, as am I. It will be enough to get her to January for his TS and I encouraged her to catch some of his presentations this weekend so she can hear for herself how informative and passionate he is about his vitamins.

Honored Contributor

Re: Circulation &Vein Support (Diosmin) - Question re long term use

On 11/6/2014 LadyAmara said:
On 11/5/2014 willdob3 said:

This is pretty good timing. Circulation & Vein Support is one of his January TS so I will just get enough to last until then & stock up at the TS price.

Hi willdob3.

I've introduced Andrew and his line to a friend a couple of days ago and I am gifting her with his Circulation & Vein Support as soon as it is up. She is so excited, as am I. It will be enough to get her to January for his TS and I encouraged her to catch some of his presentations this weekend so she can hear for herself how informative and passionate he is about his vitamins.

What a wonderful friend you are to give this as a gift! I hope your friend gets good results.

I just ordered. I can't wait to start taking this again.