Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

well here's something right from the horses mouth "we think we have best health care system here in Ny we don't feel it will Be as  bad in NY as in other countries " yeah right !!  That was  March 2nd  .  Was  told Nivember 2015 that NY state would be 15,783 Short of ventilators in case of a influenza pandemic he purchased none that was recommended by task force .  Now he's pleading for them and has taken them from upstate and if they need them ....well they won't have them .  He wasted 600 million on a computer chip company that would employe hundreds of people upstate , then never built it that fell through. I have many family members who live there so I know this for a fact.      He only cares from Albany to downstate,  yet taxes  are  one of the highest in the country for our state .    He is an arrogant man that really does nothing for my state IMO,  I have no use for him as a governor and God forbid a president 😠 And that's my 2 cents😺

Well I live in Albany and he doesn't care much about us even though he lives here now.

On the situation with the ventilators, anyone complaining about that isn't being honest with themselves. All of his critics on this topic would have been screaming about spending millions on some weird off chance of this happening. At least I"m honest enough to admit I would have been one of them. 

Can't wait until this is over so I can stop defending this guy. Geez. 

Esteemed Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Kitty Galore Chris stated last night he did not take that drug.

@chlema 🤔  I do have to wonder about that .....uhm not saying he's lying i just wonder as it has proven with many I've watched and heard say it worked and fast !

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore I believe he had said previously that he could not take this because of some other type of immune disorder.

Esteemed Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@Kitty Galore I believe he had said previously that he could not take this because of some other type of immune disorder.

@chlema  That could be ,  he could be taking immune suppressant meds for whatever his immune condition is ,.  Only ones dr can decide if Hydroxy which is an anti viral could be taken .

Respected Contributor

I thought Chris Cuomo said the other night that he couldn't take the chloro-whatever drug becuase it could cause an bad interaction with another med he takes.

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I thought Chris Cuomo said the other night that he couldn't take the chloro-whatever drug becuase it could cause an bad interaction with another med he takes.

I heard him say the same thing. I adore when Chris interviews Andrew. They both know which buttons to push and it's clear how much real affection and love they have for each other. I was LOL the other night when Chris showed that family photo and Andrew's reaction.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

@reiki604 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I heard him say the same thing. I adore when Chris interviews Andrew. They both know which buttons to push and it's clear how much real affection and love they have for each other. I was LOL the other night when Chris showed that family photo and Andrew's reaction.

It was pretty funny!  I've never heard of Huckapoo shirts before!

Respected Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

@reiki604 wrote:

@aubnwa01 wrote:

It was pretty funny!  I've never heard of Huckapoo shirts before!

Huckapoo was very trendy back in the 70's! LOL!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

Re: Chris Cuomo

[ Edited ]

I didnt go throught all the posts, but now his wife has it. I read this online,

Easter Sunday they were both outside attacking a neighbor,  where their new house in east hampton is being built, after he asked them why Chris was outside while having the Virus. They were holding hands & walking with their kids. I wonder why no one asks the Governor about his brothers action. I'm guessing the kids are next.

Valued Contributor
Yea, scripted comedy routines are great. 🙄